Universities Australia regularly makes submissions to government inquiries and reviews, writes policy and position papers as part of its forward thinking advocacy, and commissions studies to explore specific issues in more depth.
Some earlier documents are only held in hard-copy - please contact our registry for details.
- Submission to the National Commission of Audit
- Submission in response to the DIICCSRTE discussion paper - Assessing the wider benefits of university-based research
- Submission to the ALRC discussion paper - Copyright and the Digital Economy
- Submission to the Treasury discussion paper - Reform of deductions for education expenses
- Submission to the review of higher education regulation, Assuring quality while reducing the higher education regulatory burden
- Survey into public attitudes to universities and university funding (by EMRS)
- Submission to the Coalition's Deregulation Reform Discussion Paper
- Inquiry into Australia's relationship with Timor-Leste - House of Representatives Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
- Inquiry into the Higher Education Support Amendment (Asian Century) Bill 2013 - House of Representatives Standing Committee on Education and Employment
- Public Perceptions of Australia's Universities
- Submission to the ACNC consultation on governance standards and reporting requirements
- Universities Australia Pre-Budget Submission 2013-14
- Submission to the Not-For-Profit Sector Tax Concession Working Group - The Treasury
- Response to the ALRC Issues Paper: Copyright and the Digital Economy