Universities Australia is the national peak body representing Australia's comprehensive universities. The Marketing, Communications and Development Conference is organised by Universities Australia and is the biennial signature event for marketing, communications and development professionals in the higher education sector.
The theme of the 2017 conference is 'Influence in a post-truth world'.
The conference features an exceptional line up of speakers including:
- Jack Thompson, Iconic Australian actor, storyteller and founder of The Jack Thompson Foundation
- Lara McKay, General Manager, Communications and Marketing, Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation
- Peta Credlin, Australian Political Advisor, Head of Group Policy and Business Development, Consolidated Press Holdings Pty Limited
- Dee Madigan, Owner and Executive Creative Director, Campaign Edge, and regular panellist on the Gruen Transfer, The Drum, PM Live and Sunrise.
- Andrew Baxter, Chairman of Publicis Communications, Chief Executive Officer of Publicis Australia
- Christine O'Connell, Associate Director, Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science at Stony Brook University
- Tanya Hosch, General Manager, Inclusion and Social Policy with the Australian Football League
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.