Deputy Vice-Chancellor – International
For the full list of DVC-Is and the Directors of International Offices, click here.
The current lead Vice-Chancellor for International is Professor Paul Wellings.
Deputy Vice-Chancellors (International) committee
Universities Australia supports and is advised by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor–International Committee. This committee is an integral part of UA’s work, as reflected in the UA three-year Strategic Plan and annual workplans. The primary purpose of the Committee is to:
- advise the UA Directorate and through it, the UA Board, on the substance, development and implementation of UA policy positions and other matters consistent with the UA Strategic Plan and annual workplan;
- identify and raise emerging issues for UA consideration;
- provide UA with the operational perspective regarding the implications of policy design and implementation options for UA members; and
- advise on the development of and performance against UA’s annual workplan.
The DVC–I Executive for 2019 consists of:
- Mr Rongyu Li (Chair) – The University of Queensland
- Ms Nicole Brigg (Deputy Chair) – Macquarie University
- Professor Nancy Cromar – The University of Adelaide
- Mr Chris Riley – Australian Catholic University
- Mr Kelly Smith – La Trobe University
- Mr Monty Singh – Southern Cross University
- Mr John Molony – Deakin University