Universities Australia calls on the Government to:
- restore the demand-driven system;
- support university participation programs through appropriate funding of HEPPP;
- review student income support;
- consider how to support universities’ capital needs, especially around student accommodation;
- invest in VET to support regional access to tertiary education, including through various forms of university-VET partnerships; and
- consider options for investment in innovative online delivery of higher education.